- Additional Information
- Customer Reviews
RTV - Silicone Caulk and Sealant is ideal for use whenever a strong permanently elastic weather proof caulk, sealant, or adhesive is needed. Designed to seal non-porous surfaces around ceramic, tile, cultured marble, showers, tubs, sinks, and plumbing fixtures. Ideal for caulking windows, doors, sills and ceiling cracks and cervices. Features excellent adhesion and high chemical resistance. Will not sag or shrink during severe temperature changes. Useful for sealing cracks in lines. Bonds nameplates, machinery flanges, glass, signs, electrical insulation etc.
- 100 % R.T.V. (Room Temperature Vulcanizing) Silicone - Industrial Strength
- Pressurized dispenser enables easy application
- Remain permanently flexible at temperatures from -60°F to 500°F
- Caulks around tubs, sinks, showers, and plumbing fixtures
- Seals around windows, doors, tile, marble, etc.
- Bonds most materials, similar or dissimilar (glass, wood, metal, porcelain, rubber, plastic, marble, ceramics, etc.)